Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sunny St. George Here We Come!

It's been many "moons" since the 6 of us went to St. George together. There were 12 of us total. Ben & Jamie, Heidi & Tyler, Bryan & I and 6 little kids under 5.
The kids had a blast playing in the middle of the ant piles on the street. Kiera couldn't get enough of them. She sat down right in the middle of them and let them crawl all over her.
Brayden had to tell me over and over....MOM MOM....look ants....look MOM....
Brinlee and Brayden had so much fun together and were so nice to each other the whole time.
Brayden found every opportunity to get some sun...He's such a fun kid.
Kiera and Brayden played "baby & mommy". As you can see Brayden was the baby. He crawled into little Traeden's car seat and when I said his name he pretended to be asleep. Kiera took good care of him...and covered him with her favorite blankets.
Aw Brinlee and Londyn are the best of friends. They truly have the very best time together. They won "googly eyes" at the Family Fun Center.
Brayden had to enjoy them as well...
Brinlee held tight to Jace as he took them for a "motorcycle ride" at the Family Fun Center.
Brayden took him and Kiera on the short bus for a ride around the block. Brayden did a great job giving little kiera driving lessons.

There was the coolest water park we went to. The kids couldn't get enough of it!
Brinlee loved running through the water over and over again.
But you can't be at a park and not swing in the baby swing. Life is too short ya know.
The cops came to arrest Bryan for having too much fun! :) Just a little joke. He got soaked himself and I threatened to make him walk home if he didn't dry off...What a man will do....St. George is so nice this time of year. I would recommend it to anyone. It is nice and hot but not so hot that you sweat to death and can't breath when you step outside. I am so glad we were able to go down.






7 comments:

Ashley said...

what a fun trip Shannon!!! I love St. George! Give me a call some time, I would love to catch up (:

The Bonham Family said...

Im glad you guys had so much fun! And the kids were great, what a plus! I love the crazy glasses on the kids. Lets let the kids play at the park this week!

A Note from Kaleo and Megan said...

Shannon,
What the heck! It is so good to hear from you. Your kids are adorable. Your little girl looks just like you (with blond hair, of course). You will have to e-mail me sometime and let me know what you've been doing. My address is megancurtis7@gmail.com.
Megan

Ian and Lara said...

Wow! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Your kids are hilarious! So cute together! I am jealous! I want to go to St. George :) Now that it is not so hot! You look so skinny by the way!

Lori said...

Oh, no you didn't!!! You didn't just lead off a blog entry with a shot of Brayden's teeny tiny little plumber butt! I love it!!! What a fun trip for you guys ... looks like you had a blast! I agree, this is seriously the perfect time of year in St. George/Las Vegas ... not too hot, very enjoyable. We're coming up to Utah in November .... so stay RIGHT THERE shannon ... seriously ... staaaayyyyyyyyyy. Don't move, we'll be right up! =)

~ Stacie ~ said...

Hey shannon,
I saw you on Heidi's blog. Just had to see if lana had a blog? I don't see a link on your page, tell her hi for me and congrats! I saw her wedding annoucment at Brad & Janets. So Cute! Your family is so cute, I have a little boy named Brayden too! Stacie Bowler/Moody

Kerry and Mindy said...

Shan,
It's me. I love the pic of you and Bryan together. I love when he is there playing with you and the kids. The first pic I have ever taken of you was in front of my moms house for your wedding pics. I knew then what I am confident of today. You both are the picture perfect couple. You both are so lucky to have each other. I could NEVER ask for a better sister in you! I love you with all of my heart and feel we have been sisters our whole life. I love you girl and just wanted to tell you today! Thanks for all you do for EVERYONE. One word fits you perfect....SELFLESS! Forever giving and loving....
Mindy