Brinlee is so stinkin' cute! Here she is using her creative mind playing dress up with her dog. I don't give her any input. I just show up for the photo shoot!
Yes we did dress up for Halloween in case any of you are wondering....
Here's our little super hero!
Here is Brinlee putting her food to good use. Where does she come up with this stuff I will NEVER know!P.S.
Um...okay so according to the news it is obvious I am still alive and kicking. Can I just tell you that I am SOO glad I am not a celebrity because just the small amount of news coverage that I have had the past week has been WAY WAY WAY more than I ever wanted and I did NOT ask for it. The news came to me, I did not go to them.

3 comments:
Ha ha! You know you place that secretive call asking for some serious attention! I loved it being able to see you all hours of the day wheather it was channel 4 or CNN!!! Good thing you looked beautiful! I loved it when Brinlee was dancing in the background! We missed you the last few days, we need our play date this week for sure!! Hope this week is less crazy for you!
Cute pictures! Brinlee is so cute! So I had to figure out what the news was, so I had to go search for it. That is so crazy! Did you get some kind of reward? You should have! And in the video you do look great!
So glad to see you guys are all doing well! Adorable halloween costumes ... and very fitting since you are now, afterall, a real life super-hero! Love that Brinlee can do such beautiful things with her food ... she is seriously talented, and cute as a button!
Post a Comment