Saturday, January 30, 2010
Quick Low Down on the McRae's
So here I am finally getting the time to sit my butt down and update my blog. Last year was an interesting one for us. In July, Bryan had to have surgery on his sinus's and with that he got MRSA (Staff Infection) in his nose, due to the use of dirty instruments during surgery. He was on IV antibiotics twice a day from August to November. During that time time Brinlee got really sick with 106* fever and was up at Primary Children's for more tests on her kidney. Come to find out it was some kind of virus but not Swine Flu thank goodness. Bryan and I celebrated our 9th Anniversary close to home (due to the MRSA). By November we were able to go to the Zermott for 2 days and celebrate our Birthdays (which were in Oct) and our Anniversary. It was so nice to get away. Once home I began picking up a lot of extra cleaning jobs and cleaned every day til Christmas. We enjoyed time with my sisters for Thanksgiving but unfortunately Brinlee, Brayden and I got the flu and we gave it to most of my family during Thanksgiving. I missed out on Black Friday but we made Christmas very simple and really focused on our blessings and the good things we had as well as helping those around us feel the true meaning of Christmas. The week of Brayden's birthday, which is the week before Christmas Bryan had to get an ACL replacement. Then two days before Christmas I slid on some black ice and wrecked the car. Needless to say trials definately help with putting priorities straight. Christmas came and we enjoyed lots of time with Bryan's family and then came more celebrations with Brinlee's Birthday and New Year's Eve combined. Welcoming in the new year was a great feeling! So here I am! Making new resolutions for a great 2010!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Welcome back!!! I missed you! Thanks for the many updates-now keep it up :)
Post a Comment