

The neighbor girls came over a couple of weeks ago and Brinlee and her friends decided to throw a GIRL'S ONLY party....it was the cutest thing. They got all dressed up. I put together some little treats and Brinlee sold them and her friends bought the treats with "their money" (fake money that came with the cash register that we have), they turned on the stereo and jammed out and just had an absolute blast...then to end the party they painted pictures. I had to giggle because they put it all together and just asked me when they needed me.....I am raising a party animal!!!
1 comment:
This is clearly an elite group of women ... Sandy, Utah's finest ... just look at them! I wonder if they'd EVER let me join the party? ... like, say if I brought M & M's? You think they'd let me in? I can still picture Brayden pounding on their closed door ... "Sis!!!! Sis!!!!" =)
Post a Comment