
Brayden waited until I put his PJ's on before sneaking out the back door and into the pool!



Brinlee joined him but only after changing into her swim suit.
How could I get mad at him when he gave me this look! He's got it going on with his GIANT swollen diaper!
2 comments:
Awesome!!! Sometimes you just can't fight it you know? ... when you have that urge to jump in the pool ... you have to just go with it, go with your gut, pj's and all ... that's what I love about Brayden !
When are you coming to Vegas ... remind me? We're waiting patiently for you!!! =) I miss you!!!
Shan ... e-mail me when you get a chance so i have your new e-mail address ... i just realized i only have the old utah cancer one. I have a TON of pics to send you! It was so awesome getting to see you guys over the weekend ... it was SO fun!!! We miss you already ... we promise to come up soon though. =)
Post a Comment