Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Wasatch Back Relay 2009

I ran the Wasatch Back Relay this year and it was truly amazing! Man I am completely addicted to races these days. I was the first one out of the van and as you can see I am ready to sprint my way through the first leg.
These are my cute teammates. They may be short but they are fast! Anna is on the left and Dianna is on the right.

Yes our team name is Patheadaches...meaning Path Headaches!

We run from Logan to Park City in less than 30 hours. It's 188 miles long and there are 12 of us that run it. We have 6 in one van 6 in another. It's a riot!
Our motto is...Eat...Try to sleep....run!

This is all of us that raced in Van #1.

2 comments:

M and N mmm mmm good said...

Don't take this the wrong way but your one photo looks like your standing next to little people.

Jennifer said...

Hey Shannon! Cute blog! We miss you guys:) Adam hangs out with your kids all the time with RaNae and Rachelle, but I never get to see them:( I bet they're so grown up,(p.s. send me your email address if you want an invite to our blog)