Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Babysitting Anyone?

I babysat my sister in laws 3 little boys for 10 days. She has 1 year old twins and a 3 1/2 year old. What an absolutely crazy fun time!
Brayden was my brave knight that saved the day every time I needed a blanket, another diaper or entertainment for the twins.

The babies were such angels! They are so full of smiles and giggles and they get in to everything. It was a lot of fun getting to know them better.

The three musketeers! Oh the three older kids had a wonderful time playing every day.

This was on Mother's Day. I know having three extra kids for 10 days sounds way to nuts for some but I enjoyed it and it was a good start for the insane life I have led this summer!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great Aunt!! I guess you got a taste of my life with twins haha! A lot of work but a lot of fun!