
No, No.....Brayden is starting to copy what I say....He so knows the toilet is off limits.

Not even Brinlee can drag him away from the Porcelain Gods.....they draw him in.

Okay so I have been able to keep Brayden away from the toilet (for the most part) up to this point in his life...but I have once again lost the "Mother of the Year Award". I left the bathroom door open and Brayden snuck in while I was in another room as I was preoccupied with picking up the house and I stopped suddenly and realized Brayden wasn't chasing me down wanting me to hold him and right away I knew he was up to no good. I am so glad I clean my toilets or I would be so much more disturbed by this.
2 comments:
Oh the joys of toddlerhood! That is so hilarious. I feel for you! He is a little stud though!
These pictures are hilarious!!! I don't know why the toilet is so fascinating to these little one's? It boggles me.
Post a Comment