Sunday, February 10, 2008

Time Flies When You're Having Fun!




So Dad goes out of town for a week and brings back "a little surprise" for Brinlee...I say it's a for Bryan for Brinlee gift because he seems to be having more fun with it although you can see Brinlee is enjoying it quite a bit as well.

4 comments:

Ian and Lara said...

I love the look on Brayden's face! Too cute! Brinlee looks like she is having so much fun!

Lori said...

I was laughing about this all night ... and I'm still laughing today. Brayden looks so cute, and like such a victim! I don't even know what that green thing is, Jared and I couldn't figure it out ... but this is HILARIOUS!!!

The Bonham Family said...

I love that little chunk! Shannon thanks again for going so overboard on my birthday you spoiled me and my babies! So grateful for such an amazing sista like U! Love ya JEn

Ashley said...

I love those pictures!! They are hilarious!! How have you been?