Tuesday, February 19, 2008

St.George without the Kiddo's





Bryan and I went to St. George for the weekend with some friends and it was awesome. We golfed together for the first time, relaxed, climed the Dixie rock and just really enjoyed being together. It was fun to remember why we got married. I think we forget and just think it is because we share two beautiful children together when really it is SOO much more than that. I love you Bryan McRae.

4 comments:

The Bonham Family said...

Look at that skinny A! You go girl, you have to give me my motivation when these babies are out of me! Love Love love

Lori said...

This is so sweet Shan! How fun to get away with your hubby. I SO know what you mean, some times it's easy to forget why you got married in the first place ... with all the craziness of having kids. I'm so glad you guys were able to have so fun, just the two of you.

Ashley said...

I am so glad you and Bryan got away together-especially to some place fun like St.George!!! I love you both so much!!!! Start running girl-you are coming with me to Hurricane in May!!!

M and N mmm mmm good said...

I think your great weekend was do to that awesome company :)