Friday, May 30, 2008

My Little Brother Is Graduated!

Brinlee, Stepbrother Steffan, and me.

My Dad was teaching Brinlee how to play the guitar!
Cousin Madison (just graduation as well) is in Paris as we speak for a two week Senior Trip! Ahh I am so jealous!

Grandma Julie (my brother's mom) and Brinlee at a baseball game.

Spending lots of time together!

Cousin Lindsay, Me and Aunt Sharon.

Graduation morning it was a down pour!

Out to dinner with Step-mom Margot, My Dad, Jared, Justin and Brinlee.

Brinlee and I flew to Northern California for 6 days to see my little brother Jared graduate. It rained every day but it was a wonderful trip. Bryan stayed home to spend some time with Brayden and Brinlee and I had a great girl time together!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Congrats to your brother!! And can I just say you look so stinkin gorgeous!!!

Lori said...

How fun to get to go on a little girl trip with your cute daughter! Sounds like you guys had a great time visiting with family. Congratulations to your little brother!