Monday, June 30, 2008

I Think I Want To Be A Dancer Mom.


Brinlee and I went to her cousin Shantel's dance recital and Brinlee got to go up on stage afterwards and she was practicing some dance moves she had seen during the recital. On the way home she says, "Mom, I think I want to be a dancer!" I couldn't help but smile because in the past I have asked her if she wants to dance and she says...uh no mom...I want to play basketball, soccer and baseball. I am NOT a dancer. Who knows, she may be dance material after all. Shantel on the other hand is an amazing dancer! Way to go Shanny, We love you.

4 comments:

Lori said...

How sweet! I love how these little girls are changing their minds all the time ... as they're exposed to different things, and exercise their given right to be wishy-washy as all little women should. Brinlee would make an excellent little dancer I'm sure ... just like she would make an excellent basketball, soccer or baseball player.

Ashley said...

I absolutely love Brinlee's attitude about life!! She definitely has her priorities straight-of course I would probably feel different if I had an ounce of dancing talent in my body

The Bonham Family said...

Little Brinlee! She is so cute it makes me laugh she wants to play basketball over soccer but Im sure she will get into it and will rule the dance floor! I love the picture of Brayden showing his stuff off!

Ian and Lara said...

So cute! Why couldn't she do them all? She's got her mom's talent!