Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Mmm...what's for Breakfast??


We have tried every avenue to keep Brayden from digging in the garbage. We thought for sure he was over it and then he had a growth spurt and to our surprise and disappointment he is back to finding his breakfast in the garbage! Yummy

4 comments:

Lori said...

This is awesome! He's really getting a good look too ... really considering all of his options in there. Shan, trust me ... I'm sure there's better food in your trash than there is on our table ... so i don't blame him! I'm sure i'll scope things out myself the next time I come to visit. =) He's too cute!

Lori said...

p.s. Shouldn't you be laying down somewhere Shan??? Hellllloooooo??? Marathon girl??? Seriously ... how are you still functioning in this world? =) Okay, now go rest.

The Bonham Family said...

That's not too surprising that kid could out eat all of us! What a chunk! But he's turning into this solid kid! He is way too cute!

The Bonham Family said...

Amen to the Pryor family comment!!!