

Well it has official come to the point in Brinlee's life that she just isn't in charge of her brother anymore and she is not liking it at all. She use to be able to talk him out of what ever he had in his hands and lately he is simply obsessed with the hose and he lets out his warning signal that gets the dogs in our neighborhood barking and Brinlee as mad as can be.
I'm working on the sharing thing....but 1.5 year olds just don't catch on like you hope.

2 comments:
We are totally at that stage! Gunner is so good at irritating Malia, he knows exactly what buttons to push! I absolutely love your adorable kids white blonde hair! I thought Brayden's was darker than that! So cute!
ohhhh, brinlee looks so sad ... look at that face!!! Brayden's just going to town with that hose ... what is it with kids and hoses??
Post a Comment