Thursday, July 17, 2008

Camo has a limp




Yesterday Brinlee took the little chicken out to play with her friends and unknown to me one of the kids stepped on him and he's now limping....it is the saddest thing.

But to brighten up the situation Brinlee's cousin has renamed our little bird to "Pecker"...yes you heard it right...Cousin Kayla refers to him as a Little Pecker....because he pecks at everything...toes, fingers, eyes, ears...you name it....so to put things in perspective..Pecker has a limp.

2 comments:

The Bonham Family said...

What a cute little pecker! That is so funny! Are you sure it was not Caden throwing a rock at the pecker that gave it a limp! So cute! Caden wants a little pecker now too!

Lori said...

I'm still laughing as i type this ... seriously, you just handed me the best laugh I've had all month!!! I guess there's no chance in "re-naming" little pecker? It's pretty much set in stone? That's the name on his social security card? =) WOW!!!!