Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I've Been Tagged "4 Things"

4 random things I like about my husband.
*He loves to eat cereal for dinner.
*He makes me laugh til I cry.
*He is a hardworking man.
*He plays the funniest games with our kids.

4 jobs I have had.
*Subway Sandwich Artist
*Receptionist Promedix.com
*Executive Assistant Sonic Innovations
*HR Administrative Assistant Utah Cancer Specialists

4 movies I've watched more than once...
*10 things I hate about you
*2 weeks notice
*Nemo, Nemo, Nemo...Did I mention Nemo
*The Bee Movie

4 places I have lived.
*Modena, Utah
*Placerville, California
*Taylorsville, Utah
*Sandy, Utah

4 TV shows I have watched.
*The Office (ahh the laughter)
*The Bachelorette
*Jon & Kate Plus 8
*Girls Next Door (I know I know SMUT)

4 places I have been.
*Yosemite National Park
*Modena, Utah
*Kansas City, Kansas
*New York

4 people who email me regularly.
*My Friend Megan
*Victoria Secret
*My Friend Mary
*Bryan

4 favorite foods
(Only 4????)
*Banana Cream Pie
*Chocolate Covered Peanuts
*Cafe Rio ANYTHING
*Icecream with caramel and chocolate and whipped cream and banana's mmm...

4 places I'd like to visit.
*Hawaii
*Australia
*Italy
*Disneyland

4 things I am looking forward to this coming year.
*Going to Hawaii
*Brinlee going to preschool
*Sledding and building snow men with both Brinlee & Brayden
*Spending time with my sister Anna and her new baby Gino

4 people I tag:
*Lara
*Jenny
*Nicole Thomas
*Mindy

2 comments:

Lori said...

Shannon, Shannon, Shannon ... when you come to Vegas we're going to sit down and have a bit of an intervention. Girl Next Door??? No no no no no. I forbid it! (i'm kidding of course) =) I loved reading this post!!! ... You're so right, we simply have too much in common when it comes to "4 things". What do you say after we're done with work at sonic innovations (or promedix for that matter), we hit up cafe rio, watch the office, then fly to hawaii or italy? Ohhhh, i wish!!! Thanks for doing this tag ... you're the best! I miss you ... and can't wait to see you in August!

M and N mmm mmm good said...

Ohhhh I'm on your tagging list. I'm flattered : )