My birthday was last week and I woke up to the best surprise. A couple of my good friends from my ward decorated my yard...well some people call it toiletpapering....I call it decorating. I suppose coming from a TINY town has it's benefits. This is the first time in my life my yard has EVER been toiletpapered...it was the coolest. Thanks so much Brooke and Brandilyn. I love you two!Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Birthday Surprise
My birthday was last week and I woke up to the best surprise. A couple of my good friends from my ward decorated my yard...well some people call it toiletpapering....I call it decorating. I suppose coming from a TINY town has it's benefits. This is the first time in my life my yard has EVER been toiletpapered...it was the coolest. Thanks so much Brooke and Brandilyn. I love you two!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
that is some nice decerations in your yard
K- That is too funny! I agree that is totally called "decorating" Ha ha! Truly she looks like a great artist. I've always wanted to paint something In Caden's room or in the play room, I'll have to get her info! Love ya. Sill planning on Brinlee tomorrow night (Wed)
That is so fuuny! We decided to go private with our blog. If you send me your e-mail I can invite you. Lots of Love.... The Bowlers warr_169@yahoo.com
Happy Happy Happy late-Birthday Shan!!! Okay, if there's anyone in this entire world who can look at being toilet papered as a nice gesture, it's you! You kill me!!! They really got you good though ... =)
Shannon I love it!! Happy late birthday btw. Remember when we went to Vegas and you and I couldn't gamble because we were under age? Now we are a couple of old farts! :)
Hope you had a great birthday. TP should make everyone feel young again!
Hey there old lady....hope you had a great birthday! Love you guys!!!
Post a Comment