
Cousin Caden got to come to our house for a playdate last week and we had so much fun. Brayden and Caden are really getting to be quite the little buddies. I had to laugh though because one minute they were yelling at each other and the next they were riding the 4-wheeler and I went to check on them because I heard yelling again and they came around the corner yelling "Yeah" Yeah!!! It is so much fun to play with cousins! Thanks Jenny for letting him come play!

What a couple of little "Cheeseballs"
3 comments:
NO no No- Thankyou! Im so glad they were able to play! Im also so happy they are starting to be such great buddies! I love my little line backer Brayden! Im exctied to see you tonight for our movie! Happy BIRTHDAY TO you tomorrow!!!!! LOVE Jen
How fun!!! ... Cousins are seriously the best ... they look like they have a great time together. Too cute~
So I totally just realized it was your birthday last week! What a good friend I am :(! I am so bad! Even with my brothers and sisters. I hope you had a great day, and I will call you sometime!
Post a Comment