Brayden has been deciding whether he wants to be Batman or a Witch....We have been debating about what costume is more "suitable for a boy". I mean he does make a cute witch....but will I regret it down the road when he looks back at the 2008 Halloween pictures and wonders WHY his mom let him be a witch.....
What's a boy to do? I mean he could be a Warlock, but they don't get to wear the cool hat.
Ahhh he wonders....and so the question remains....can a 2 year old boy be a Witch for Halloween?
3 comments:
Okay, that is so funny because a few days ago Charlie was very determined that he was going to be a witch for Halloween-crazy boys! BTW I need your address to send you an invite to the wedding :)
Well Shannon, no matter what you decide, it has to be better than what we did to my little brother at that age. When Nathan was almost two, we dressed him up as a ballerina for Halloween. Pink tutu and all. My dad wouldn't speak to us for days. We still have the pictures to prove it!
You're asking the wrong person Shan ... we live in Vegas ... and in Vegas, a boy can be WHATEVER HE WANTS TO BE ... ANY DAY OF THE YEAR! =) I think he'd make an adorable witch, warlock, batman ... the boy just can't go wrong!
Post a Comment