Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Brinlee & Brayden

Our little Brayden LOVES glasses, unfortunately we haven't purchased any manly ones so he's enjoying Brinlee's heart glasses. Sweet Brinlee and Londyn and there not so sweet smiles.

Daddy's ROCK! Enough said.

OH those darn glasses....

Brinlee LOVES to be many different animals and in this picture she is being a lion with a long mane. This week Brinlee has been a dinasaur named "littlefoot", a dog named "shark boy", a lion, a horse named "spirit" and Underdog. I love this time of amazing imagination.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love little kids in sunglasses! You better buy him his own pair! Cute, cute kids!

Lori said...

These pictures are so cute Shan! I can't help laughing, Brayden looks totally "love-struck" in those glasses ... like something out of a cartoon!!! =) And tell Brinlee that her lion impression is right on the money ... perfect ... i didn't even have to read your explanation ... i saw the pic and immediately thought, "Lion". =)

Ian and Lara said...

I love the pictures!! Love the personalities! Brayden is a little stud! Brinlee is just gorgeous. Londyn is cute! I have never even seen her!

Ashley said...

Wow-great pictures. I haven't seen Bryan forever..brings back so many memories. Tell him hi for me and give him a big hug!