Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Four-Wheeling at 14 Months!


Brayden is such a ladies man, after his "girlfriend" Kiera gave him a hug he turned his head back to give her a kiss! Bryan Jr. is his new nickname!

We got this four-wheeler from my sister when Brinlee was 18 months old and she drove it around all over the place and never once fell off. I was shocked that an 18 month old could drive one of these...but as Brayden has been doing since he could walk, he once again has shown his big sister up by learning to drive at 14 months. He caught on after only showing him how to push the peddle twice. Now he is all over the place on this thing...still gotta make sure he doesn't crash into any parked cars or trees, but other than that he's a pro.


Brayden took little Kiera who is (18 months) on her first four-wheeler ride. She knew she didn't have a thing to worry about with Brayden driving....these two are so stinking cute. They have SOO much fun together.


4 comments:

Lori said...

Tell Brayden that if things don't work out with little Kiera (adorable by the way), and he's ever looking for someone younger and even LESS experienced in life ... Ashlyn's available and TOTALLY up for 4-wheeling! She says "call me". =)

The Bonham Family said...

How fun! I won't let Caden see that one or he'll be all over that. Brayden is so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting.

Ian and Lara said...

How fun! That 4-wheeler is awesome!! I need to show that to Ian! Brayden definately is taking after his dad! Too cute!

Kerry and Mindy said...

One word HELMET! How cute is he. It really is like looking back 28 years ago at Bryan. The Apple did not drop far from the tree. Brayden is so handsom. I love his smile. It melted my heart today. I missed not watching them on Tues. He is my smile. He is so smart. I will bring over Ty's 4 wheeler and we will hot dog around the circle. (Of course with helmets, no I am not scared for life.....) LOve you. We need to do lunch. I will call this week. Tell my cute Bro Hi!