Jamie made me & Heidi these adorable aprons for Christmas
Mama's Boy
YMCA
Dancing King
Brayden LOVES to dance!!!
Don't Get Crazy Mom!
What am I gonna do with this girl!
Say Cheese Brayden!
Brinlee McRae
Brinlee gave me her list of likes and dislikes the other day. She likes shorts without buttons, tanktops and her hair pulled up in a pony tail. She doesn't like her hair in a bun, skirts or her hair brushed.
Brayden McRae
My little Brayden is getting so grown up. He told me the other day "Let it go Dad!" I laughed til I cried. That's the first time he has said a full sentence so clearly!
Auntie Lana and Brinlee
Bowling in Las Vegas!
Sisterly Love
Enjoying a night out on the Vegas town
What a SPUD!
Brayden's new favorite dinner (mash potatoes)
Future Golfer
If only he could learn to only hit golf balls and not mommy.
How long have you been together? 8 years starting from the day we met! Wow...
How long did you date? Well...met in February, Engaged in May, Married in September...and yes all in the same year....Can't deny love right?
Who eats more? Ha! Have to say Bryan....I could only wish I could compete with him...
Who said I love you first? Yikes I can't remember. Bryan did start the "talk" first about taking our relationship a step further and becoming an "item".
Who is taller? I am by an Inch!
Who has more speeding tickets? Funny you ask...I have plenty of them. In fact, I got one today! 17 over! Yeah I have a lead foot...I blame it on living in the boonies all my life and driving as fast as my car would go to get to school on time.
Who is smarter? Bryan all the way. I am just a smart ***.
Who is more sensitive? Oh me again....
Who does the laundry? I do...I do....I do...
Who does the dishes? We actually share in the task. It's nice.
Who sleeps on the right? Bryan does..
Who pays the bills? I do. Bryan is a lot like Ian...he just wants them paid on time.
Who mows the lawn? Bryan
Who cooks dinner? 11 out of the 12 months I do...but Bryan cooks on the grill at least one of the summer months.
Who drives when you are together? Always Bryan.
Who is more stubborn? Mmmm....depends on the situation.
Who kissed whom first? Oh it was total 50/50. We kissed for the first time at his sisters house while they were on a date. Thanks Mindy for your make-out house...from what I hear I wasn't his first victim.
Who asked who out first? I asked Bryan for his number first but he called and made our first date official.
Who proposed? Oh Bryan did in beautiful Lake Powell on a cliff....it was so romantic.
Who has more siblings? Well it's the same if you only count the siblings I grew up with, if you count all of them I win with 14 siblings that I know of.
I tag: Jenny Bonham, Lori Pryor!
My Sticky Bun
Brayden LOVES french toast. He loves to rub syrup all over himself!
Bryan and I spend our time enjoying our children, going on dates to enjoy each others company (we are getting so much better than we use to be), serving in our church callings and working hard. We love going camping and fishing with the kids and enjoying the outdoors playing baseball or football. Brinlee is our little athlete and she is teaching Brayden how to play football. It's awesome!
2 comments:
Shan ... these pictures are so cute!!! I love that Brayden's a little wrestler. What weight bracket is he in??? ... 20 lbs? ... 22 lbs?? I love him!
I am glad you like to wrestle my poor Jakey trys to wrestle with me all the time and I just play dead. I really need a girl!
Post a Comment