Sunday, March 9, 2008

Getting together with friends.


So it's a little insane to get together with friends these days, but when we all feel up to it this is what it looks like. There are 5 moms that care for this "small" group of kids. It puts a whole new meaning to "procreation"!!!

4 comments:

Lori said...

"Insane" could not be a more approriate word Shan. I felt anxious merely looking at the picture of all of those kids ... my goodness!!! Imagine the fun to be had when you get them all under the same roof! =) Good times. Brinlee and Brayden, by far the cutest of the bunch ... but they have some very fine looking friends, young upstanding citizens.

Ashley said...

kids are the greatest thing ever!!!!

Anonymous said...

Super cute kids! I am sure you are all great moms! Leave me your email address on our blog because we are going private and I would love to stay in touch!

Ashley said...

I kind of feel dumb leaving yet another comment but oh well...I just ran using those shot blocks and it felt so great-I felt like I recovered a lot quicker-I am so excited for May!!! I loved talking to you today-