Friday, January 25, 2008

All In A Good Days Work!

Puppet shows with Brinlee and Kayla.

Doing Dishes with Brayden.
Playing ball with Brayden.

Painting pictures with Brinlee.

It's amazing how much you can manage to fit into one evening! Kids are so much fun!

4 comments:

Ian and Lara said...

What a good mom! Kids are fun.... most of the time! :) I love the one of Brayden on the dishwasher! That is classic!

The Bonham Family said...

You are such a great mommy and aunt! It's true how much you can fit into one evening! I love the picture of Brayden with the ball in his mouth. Lots of love

Ashley said...

I always love the pictures of your kids-they always look like they are having so much fun!!! So both of my boys have croup!!!! I haven't gotten a whole lot of sleep in the last 2 nights so I don't know about a late night movie as far as early in the week goes but maybe later in the week if the boys can actually fall asleep!!! I will let you know. Such a good idea about running together down on Jordan walkway!!! We are going to have so much fun.

Lori said...

Shan, i want to come over and hang out with you guys. Your kids look like they're always having so much fun. Would you be irritated if i climbed on your dishwasher door with Brayden though? You'd probably send me home, huh? =)