Monday, January 14, 2008

How does a mom keep socks on a 1 year old??














Okay Mom's out there....My son will not keep socks on for the life of him....so you can only imagine what it is like to put shoes on him....yikes! What does a mom do. I get looks from people like I am a total white trash mom that abuses my kid because he doesn't have socks on in the middle of winter.....

3 comments:

The Bonham Family said...

Ok our little angel Brinlee is the most well-behaved little princess!!! That is so funny he won't keep his socks on, get used to it for about another year! I want to have Brinlee sleep over on Wed so if she's up for a full party let me know. Love the pictures.

Ian and Lara said...

Oh the joys of having a little boy! Get used to it! Or buy shoes that he can't get off yet :) And just wait until he learns to take his pants off! I feel ya!

Anonymous said...

I saw your blog through Jens and I had to say Hello! It is so crazy and fun to see how much your family has grown up. You can check out my blog at http://natalie-thejohnsonfamily.blogspot.com, there you will find Nick's.

Natalie Johnson (Tillmann)
Wes and Nick's little Sister
P.S. Is it ok if I put you on my page?