Monday, January 21, 2008

Wow, Let it snow!







Today Sandy got 18 inches of snow. It was so crazy and fun. Not fun to drive in but as you can see we didn't do a lot of driving today!

6 comments:

The Bonham Family said...

Shanno- That is so cute! I want Caden to come play in the snow at your house, I think if he play's in our backyard he might get eaten! Love you

Ian and Lara said...

Wow! I miss the snow sometimes. (If you have no where to go). Malia would love to be there too!

Anonymous said...

I can not believe how much snow you are all getting! It really does look like a lot of fun!

Ashley said...

Don't you love the kids in their snow gear-it reminds me of Ralphie on A Christmas story...I can't put my arms down! We need to get together soon for a late night movie!!!

Ashley said...

The half marathon is the first week in May-I heard it is beautiful but there are some hills but shouldn't be too bad. When it gets warmer outside the best time for me would be nights since that is when my parents would be home to watch the kids. Do you want to shoot for some time next week to do a late night movie? I really want to see 27 dresses. I heard it's way cute, have you see it yet?

Lori said...

Yea!!!! ... Shannon, i'm so happy you blog too. I'm still so new to it, still trying to figure out what i'm doing. But it's so fun ... and i'm so excited to get to add you as a friend, and keep in touch with you this way. Your blog is adorable, i just looked at the whole thing ... your little cuties are getting SO big!!! Thank you so much for the x-mas gifts for the girls. Ashlyn's been trying to figure out how to EAT the baby cinderella crib for the past month (she's close). Sounds like she and Brayden would be good company =) I miss you! Love you!