

Brayden loves to eat. No really, he eats practically all day long and it shows. The kid is huge. He eats with his own fork now and is very good at it actually. He only gets about 1/3 of the food on the floor. If he knew it was down there he would ask to get out of his high chair to eat it.
4 comments:
So cute my little chunk! He can out eat me I think! Ok maybe not Im pregnant! Im thinking McDonalds sounds like a good idea this morning! No cooking for me this morning!
So cute! It's fun when they can start to eat by themselves. But sometimes really frustrating too!
I miss you too!!!! I can't believe how big your boy is getting. I need a Shannon fix so it looks like we need to see each other soon. I would love to run a half marathon with you-yeah, not a full, just half!!! We should look into it and see. There are always a ton of options.
Man, now I'm hungary! LOL. Nick and I want to hang out with you guys soon. Plus, we still have that baby present we want to give you (it should fit Brayden now...I think size wise I bought a 4 T or something like that on accident).
Post a Comment