
My friend Nicole and I went snowshoeing last week. It was so amazing up in the mountains. As you can see there is plenty of snow to enjoy. It was snowing the whole time we were up there. I love to snow shoe. It is a good work-out and definately a lot of fun.
3 comments:
That does look like fun! I only went a couple times in Utah, and it is a good work out!
Oh, my goodness Shannon!!! That looks like so much fun and a great way to burn some calories. I've heard there is a half marathon in Hurricane in either March or April-I'll look into it, but that would be a blast if we just went down for the weekend without the kids or Bryan could come along and watch all 4 (: best kind of birth control!!!!
Hi, it's me again, there are a lot of half marathons but I did check out the Hurricane one and it is May 3rd or we could do the Salt Lake half marathon and that would be april 19th I believe-then we wouldn't have to travel-would that be enough time to train for either one? Otherwise there are a couple in july or a few in August...you pick!!!
Post a Comment