Friday, January 4, 2008

Birthday Girl

Brinlee had a really fun birthday on New Year's Eve, so much fun that she fell asleep at the kitchen table while we were all talking. At first none of us noticed until I asked her a question and she didn't respond...as you can see she had "a little too much fun". She stayed up until 11:30PM...so close to mid-night...darn it, maybe next year!

3 comments:

The Bonham Family said...

I love my kid's they are so cute! Brayden's smile makes me giggle! Love you! Your blog already looks great! Jen

Ian and Lara said...

It looks great! I am glad you are joining in. Over time you will see it gets easier and you figure how to do more things. I can't believe Brinlee almost made it to midnight! And Brayden is so darn cute! Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

"Hey Mom, next time you decide to take a pic like this, please destroy the evidence."

Did she really drink the whole bottle of champaigne?